How Fitworthy works
Using the Fitworthy marketplace, you can easily discover, communicate, and book all kinds of different partnerships. As a brand you can find opportunities for product sampling/donation, event sponsorship, gift bag inclusion, and more.
For Fitness Studios/Event Hosts:
2. Receive in-bound partnership interest from consumer brands.
3. Communicate directly with the right contact person.
4. Elevate the in-person experience for your customers!
Here are a few tips when creating your listing on Fitworthy:
1. Be descriptive! A thorough description and listing will generate more interest from potential partners.
2. If your event is taking place on a specific date, please put the date in the "Listing Title" section so that brands will easily be able to see when your event is taking place.
3. Upload high-quality pictures in your listing to give brands an idea of what it looks like to partner with you.
4. If you would like to see an example listing, you can view this one for reference.
5. Please mention and identify any local laws, regulations, and/or booking agreement(s) that you might require of users to accept and comply with in your listing.
6. Need some help optimizing your listing? Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org - we are happy to help!
2. Communicate directly with the right contact at the studio or event.
3. Grow your brand awareness through face-to-face interactions with potential customers!
Here are a few tips when requesting to partner with a studio or event on Fitworthy:
1. Most studios & events list their basic offerings on Fitworthy, so if you have special requirements or requests, you can message them through the "Contact" option directly on the listing.
2. Be as detailed as possible in your direct communication - the more information each party can provide, the faster you can reach a successful partnership!
3. Need more help? Just send us an email at email@example.com
We take the safety of our community seriously, so our team will review all listings and remove any that are suspicious and/or violate our community rules (see below).
1. Respect all other members and do not send spam, offensive, or threatening messages, leave comments, or engage in any other form of offensive communication.
2. Only create listings for studios and/or events you are authorized to represent.
3. Try to answer all messages in a timely fashion.
4. Fitworthy is a third-party marketplace and by using it, you must also comply with any and all local laws, regulations, and/or booking agreement(s) that are applicable.
5. We do not allow contact information or external links (URL's) on listings and/or in images that are added to listings. This includes emails, websites, and phone numbers.
6. For the safety and security of our community, we do not allow contact information to be sent through our messaging prior to a confirmed booking. Sending messages containing your personal information, contact information, or taking transactions off our platform is against our policies and can result in being removed from our community.